AAJ Magazine was established in 1997 and has played a big role in bringing diversity to the South Asian Community.
For it’s incredible work in the community, AAJ Magazine has been a recipient of many distinguished recognitions and Awards.
– Call to Action Award Winner – Presented by SEEDS
– Nominated for the Cultural Ambassador Award – Presented by SBOT for the Mayor
– Best Editorial Award – Presented by Red FM Radio/Harjinder Thind Fan Club
– Canada 150 Community Initiative Award – Presented by KVP Entertainers, Nanas Kitchen, & Desjardins
– Letter of Community Recognition (CANADA 150) – By the Prime Minister (Justin Trudeau)
– Letter of Community Recognition (CANADA 150) – By the Minister of Defence (Harj Singh Sajjan)